Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome To Our Class!

Dear Parents,
   Welcome to our class!  Join me in welcoming our student teacher, Lyndsay Parnigoni to our class.  We have enjoyed these last two days getting to know your children and preparing something special for you for Open House.  We are very impressed with how the children are behaving and working! We believe we will have a great year.  Third grade is a big transition year for students and does take time for some students to adjust to the new work demands expected of third graders.  We understand that some students need more time than others to make this transition.  Please fell free to write a note or e-mail me if you have any questions.  I will get back to you as soon as possible!


Miss Parnigoni has  wriiten a short bio for you to learn more about her:

     My name is Lyndsay Parnigoni.  I am a resident of Westerly and a senior at Keen State College.  During the school year and summer I work for the Westerly Pawcatuck YMCA and have been for 8 years.  This past year I became site director for the older children at Camp Watchaug which was a phenomenal opportunity!  I am very excited to be student teaching for your children under Mrs. Rathbone!  This semester will be a great learning experience and I cannot wait to get to know your children and help them learn and grow.





Here are some photos of our class !









No comments:

Post a Comment