Friday, October 8, 2010

More Fun With Our Smart Board

     We are using the Smart Board for a lot of fun interactive lessons.  We use it in math every day to begin the lesson with an animated introduction to the skill for the day.  Yesterday we used it to add numbers on a 100's chart.  We are using it to practice cursive, too!  We had some fun map lessons in Social Studies and learned about map keys, and compasses.  Ask your child how we take attendance with the Smart Board.  


    I am also having fun with some other technology that I am using with the Smart Board.  I have a Mobi which allows me to operate the Smart Board wirelessly on a small tablet.  This allows me to move away from the board and walk around the room while still operating the Smart Board!  I can even write on the board while standing in the back of the room.  Oh, the wonders of technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment